Scroll of Identification
|Sale value:||Cannot sell|
A Scroll of Identification comes in various different levels, Lesser, standard, and Greater. The scrolls are consumed when used and often drop from various enemies on a constant basis.
A Scroll of Identification can be used to identify items with hidden stats to allow greater use and even sale value. These items are always shown with a '?' on the icon.
- A Lesser Scroll of Identification is able to identify items up to level 29, and costs 15 .
- A (standard) Scroll of Identification is able to identify items up to level 59, and costs 45 .
- And a Greater Scroll of Identification is able to identify items up to level 70, and costs 125 .
It is highly recommended to identify items above level 22 before selling to maximize your income.
Acquistion[edit | edit source]
- Wondrous Bazaar
- Trash Drops
- [Piñata] (during the Summer Festival)
- Binds on Pickup ('Bound') versions also exist