From Neverwinter Wiki
|Preceded by:||The Birthing Pools|
|Given by:||Wruz Olg'lmar|
|Starts in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Also occurs in:|
The Upper Vault
|Ends in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Turn in to:||Soren Ravaris|
Control Wizard: ?
Devoted Cleric: [Icon of the Elder Brain]
Great Weapon Fighter: [Greatsword of the Swordmaster]
Guardian Fighter: ?
Hunter Ranger: ?
Oathbound Paladin: [Mace of the Vanguard]
Scourge Warlock: [Pact Blade of the Hellbringer]
Trickster Rogue: ?
Revered Thlorrog Lore
Objective[edit | edit source]
Enter the Illithid Enclave and slay Revered Thlorrog.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Wruz Olg'lmarI don't have much longer. Words are... becoming difficult. The mind flayer you seek... Revered Thlorrog... whom we all must serve... No! It hides in the Illithid Enclave yonder.
Destroy it... and bring ruin to all these abominations.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Go to Illithid Enclave
- Raid the Illithid Enclave
- Kill Revered Thlorrog
- Collect Reward
- Report to Soren Revaris
Completion[edit | edit source]
Soren RavarisThlorrog is dead, our secrets are safe and Mandrake is avenged! You truly are a miracle worker, <name>.
Celebration is rarely the outcome for the Guild of Underdark Guides. I only wish I had more time to savor it.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Go to (6045, 688) in the Whispering Caverns' Upper Vault and enter the Illithid Enclave
- Fight your way to Revered Thlorrog whereabouts
- Psi Crystals will explode on contact, avoid if possible
- Interact with glowing crystals to deactivate psychic barriers
- *SPOILER* After the second Psi Crystal (594, 238) there is a illusory wall to the right that leads to a hidden room with some enemies and a normal treasure chest. Before the second campfire (999, 643), to the right there is a small path of rocks hanging on the side of the wall that leads to another chest.
- Defeat Revered Thlorrog
- Note: This can be a challenging fight. He has three different attacks, the first is a common ranged projectile that does small damage, the second he casts three small pools on the ground that can be easily avoided and the third is the most dangerous and should be avoided at all costs to win this fight, he will shoot a psi beam in front of him that if hits a player, it will damage and stun pulling the player into the air for a few seconds while he approaches and devour some of the player's health, healing himself in the process. He will call for aid when his health diminishes, first will be a Thoon Hulk with some Ustilagors and later will be some Infiltrators.
- Collect your reward from the Treasure Chest and leave through the exit portal
- Talk with Soren Ravaris