Half-Orcs are one of the playable races in Neverwinter.
Description[edit | edit source]
Origin[edit | edit source]
The Orcs which arrived in Neverwinter were sent by King Obould the XIV(?) of Many-arrows tribe. Under the leadership of Vansi, instead of reconnaissance the Orcs ended up controlling and settling in the Tower district part of Neverwinter. Due to close proximity of Orcs in the area, it is not uncommon to hear of a half-orc child.
Personality[edit | edit source]
A half-orc child is often viewed with shame from the Human side of its family, irrespective of how they were born. Shunned and often ridiculed, such children often grow up to be an adventurer or a brute. However it is not unheard of some fortunate half-orcs to get some direction from a mentor or a priest to lead somewhat respectable lives. Half-Orcs tend to be great Rogues, powerful Guardian Fighters, and legendary Great Weapon Fighters.
Racial traits[edit | edit source]
- +2 Dexterity
- +2 Constitution or +2 Strength
- Furious Assault: Your Critical hits do an additional 5% damage.
- Swift Charge: You gain a 10% bonus to Runspeed for 3 seconds when you enter combat. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.
Names[edit | edit source]
Random names for half-orcs are composed of a single name.
- Female names include: Aradove, Arasys, Breiries, Breella, Caiemita, Cariries, Fhaatra, Irienys, Janhana, Lorakahn, Magrath, Oolasaadi, Pruthana, Quithyra, Ravaatis, Ravadiana, Ravalynn, Stoatis, Unaatra, Zinnarath
- Male names include: Beldak, Frukul, Frutumal, Kevfire, Leoice, Marhand, Marroar, Norian, Norros, Olotumal, Ricben, Trahorn, Traven, Udokas, Udoward, Vicorin, Walgeon, Walril, Xavkas, Zanros
Customization[edit | edit source]