Guilds are player-formed organizations composed of players that gain certain in-game features, such as special guild chat channels and shared bank storage. Guilds form for a variety of reasons. Casual guilds are usually formed to simply enhance the social nature of the game and perhaps to offer help to players in need, while other guilds may form to focus on a particular type of content, such as Skirmishes, Dungeon Delves, or player-vs-player. Roleplaying guilds form to bring players together who enjoy roleplaying their characters.
List of active guilds[edit | edit source]
- Guild: Unrepentant
- Guild: The Phoenix
- Guild:Guild of the Golden Grimoire
- Guild:The Forsworn Tribe
- Guild: Hungarian Lords
- Guild:Seventh Sanctum
- Guild: Cult of Mattachine [FAQ]
- Guild:The Imperial Guard
- Guild:Hunters of Milfs
- Guild:Bright Bldes
- Guild:Hungarian Knights (active since 2013)
- Guild:Dead to Rights
- Guild:The Defenders Of Eternal Summer
- Guild:Elemental Evil
- Guild:Elite 187 (http://elite187guild.guildlaunch.com/)
- Guild:Freaks and Geeks
- Guild:Gallifreyan Keep (http://www.gallifreyankeep.org/)
- Guild:Gaming Geeks
- Guild:Gods of Neverwinter (Founder: Khensu Blackblood)
- Guild:Guardians of the Grand Hall
- Guild:Valaraukari Ascension - THE BEST
- Guild:West Wind Brigade
- Guild:Nikostratos (Since May 2013)
- Guild:Pigs Lurking in Shadows
- Guild:The Dawn
- Guild:Shadows Of The Lost Age
- Guild:Reckless Rejects, Mercenary guild
- Guild:Knights who say nee
- Guild: Chaos United
- Guild: Final Night .chaos united.
- Guild: On Fridays We Wear Pink
- Guild:Storm Heart
- Guild: ServerNotResponding (http://www.servernotresponding.mojeforum.com/forums.php)
Starting a guild[edit | edit source]
In Protector's Enclave, go to the Guild Registry on your map and talk to the Guild Registrar. In order to start a guild in Neverwinter, you need a full party of players not already in a guild that are on the same map. Any member of the party can talk to the guild contact and start the guild with all party members. The player who spoke to the contract will be given the maximum guild rank, and the others with be given the lowest rank. Checklist for starting a guild:
- Full Party – 5 players
- All Members of the Party are on the same instance of Protector's Enclave
- All starting members have to be level 15 or higher
Guild panel window[edit | edit source]
The guild panel window features many tabs:
News[edit | edit source]
The news tab has two logs. The first one presents the activity log, it registers the guild events (creation, join, promotion etc). The last one summarises the log of the guild vault.
Events[edit | edit source]
The events tab enables allowed members to create and edit events.
Roster[edit | edit source]
The roster tab gives the full list of guild members, their rank, class, level, location (if online), status and eventual comments.
The members with permissions can set comments, change ranks, kick members, invite members or leave the guild.
Information[edit | edit source]
Here you can customize your guild's name, message of the day, description, recruiting message, web site, minimum level and search tags.
The search tags are particularly important because players can search for guilds based on the tags you choose.
Settings[edit | edit source]
This panel lets you set all the permissions.
Guild bank window[edit | edit source]
The window of the guild bank (in Protector's Enclave next to the Guild Registry) offers several features.
Stash[edit | edit source]
A guild bank can contain up to 8 depots; each depot contains 48 item slots. Depot 1 can also be used to share gold.
Permissions[edit | edit source]
Admins can change the depot name here and set permissions for sharing items and gold.
Protocol[edit | edit source]
All sharing activities (donations and withdrawals) are logged here. Has a search engine.
Depot shop[edit | edit source]
Depot 1 costs 150,000 AD; depot 8 costs 8 times more.