Guilds are player-formed organizations composed of players that gain certain in-game features, such as special guild chat channels and shared bank storage. Guilds form for a variety of reasons. Casual guilds are usually formed to simply enhance the social nature of the game and perhaps to offer help to players in need, while other guilds may form to focus on a particular type of content, such as Skirmishes, Dungeon Delves, or player-vs-player. Roleplaying guilds form to bring players together who enjoy roleplaying their characters. Different guilds can band together to form an Alliance with up to 13 member guilds.
List of active guilds[edit | edit source]
- Guild: Axios
- Guild: ASYLUM
- Guild: ANAT0LIA
- Guild: Besser Du als Ich (German/PC)
- Guild: The Black Coffin (Founder: BackSurgeon)
- Guild: BlueBlood [Xbox]
- Guild: The BOoRK of the HBI [XBOX]
- Guild: Bright Bldes
- Guild: The Brotherhood of Mann
- Guild: BrulParra [PC]
- Guild: Convocation of the Ents
- Guild: Chaos Incorporated
- Guild: Chaos United
- Guild: Cult of Mattachine [FAQ] [PC]
- Guild: ф D e i t y ф (PT-BR | PT-PT)
- Guild: The Dawn
- Guild: Dead to Rights
- Guild: DeathToTheUnsuspecting
- Guild: Death to the Unsuspecting [Xbox]
- Guild: The Defenders Of Eternal Summer
- Guild: DRAGONSFURY [Xbox]
- Guild: Dragon Knights Of Kelmdalar [PC (recruiting)]
- Guild: DRAGOON ELITE [xbone] (recruiting)
- Guild: Elemental Evil
- Guild: Elite 187
- Guild: Élite Mercenaria (Hispanic/Hispanico)
- Guild: Essence of Aggression
- Guild: Exalted With McDonalds (XBOX)
- Guild: Fair Dinkum 2.0 (AUS/PC)
- Guild: Final Night .chaos united.
- Guild: The Forsworn Tribe
- Guild: Freaks and Geeks
- Guild: FrightKnights
- Guild: Gallifreyan Keep
- Guild: Gaming Geeks
- Guild : La Garde Noire (XBOX)
- Guild: Gods of Neverwinter (Founder: Khensu Blackblood)
- Guild: The Great Realm of Bacon the GRoB Facebook Page
- Guild: Greycloaks
- Guild: Grim Reapers
- Guild: Guardians of the Grand Hall http://guardiansofthegrandhal.shivtr.com
- Guild: Guild of the Golden Grimoire
- Guild: The Holy Crusaders (Crusaders Alliance)
- Guild: HozenBros [Xbox]
- Guild: Hungarian Knights (active since 2013)
- Guild: Hungarian Lords
- Guild: Hunters of Milfs
- Guild: Hells Angel
- Guild: H3llsWarriors
- Guild: The Jade Phoenix of Anthalore
- Guild: Knights who say nee
- Guild: Lords of The Nine [Xbox]
- Guild: Legacy of the Vanguard
- Guild: Legion of Gamers [Xbox]
- Guild: Mythweavers
- Guild: Nikostratos (Since May 2013)
- Guild: Not My Day Job [PC]
- Guild: On Fridays We Wear Pink
- Guild: Order of the Golden Lion
- Guild: Reborn Immortals
- Guild: Raechend Revolte
- Guild: Reckless Rejects, Mercenary guild
- Guild: Risingstar
- Guild: ServerNotResponding
- Guild: Seventh Sactum
- Guild: Shadows of Rome
- Guild: Svenska spelmissbrukare
- Guild: Shadows of the Lost Age
- Guild: Shava's Guild of Mercenaries follow us on Facebook
- Guild: Slayers of Death
- Guild: Sleepless Knights (Xbox One)
- Guild: Storm Hear
- Guild: SecretCiti Templars
- Guild: T.A.C.
- Guild: Terran Protectors
- Guild: The Toon Squad
- Guild: Tyrs Paladium Research our Guild here | Apply on our website
- Guild: Thultanthar Enclave [Xbox]
- Guild: Unrepentant
- Guild: Unbound
- Guild: West Wind Brigade
Starting a guild[edit | edit source]
In Protector's Enclave, go to the Guild Registry on your map and talk to the Guild Registrar. In order to start a guild in Neverwinter, you need a full party of players not already in a guild that are on the same map. Any member of the party can talk to the guild contact and start the guild with all party members. The player who spoke to the contract will be given the maximum guild rank, and the others with be given the lowest rank. Checklist for starting a guild:
- Full Party – 5 players
- All Members of the Party are on the same instance of Protector's Enclave
- All starting members have to be level 15 or higher
Guild panel window[edit | edit source]
The guild panel window features many tabs:
News[edit | edit source]
The news tab has four logs.
- The first one presents the Stronghold News where stronghold based events are displayed(e.g. start and finish of stronghold structures).
- Next we have the log of the Stronghold Coffer
- The third is for the guild events (creation, join, promotion, etc.).
- The last one summarises the log of the guild vault.
Events[edit | edit source]
The events tab enables allowed members to create and edit events.
Creating an Event[edit | edit source]
To create an new guild event you need to click on the new event tab in the right hand corner of the guild events tab
Once clicked the create a new event form appears. This form requires the following information:
- Title - Title of the Event
- Description - Short Description Of the Event
- Date - Date of the event (this will adjust to the players time zone)
- Time - Time of the event (this will adjust to the players time zone)
- Level Requirements - Minimum and maximum level of players as well as Minimum guild rank required to participate in the event.
- Event Recurrence - Is this a once off event or will it repeat.
- Attendance limit - Minimum required number of guild members required for event.
- Minimum Guild Rank Edit - The minimum Rank that is alowed to edit this event.
Only players that have the rights to create guild events can create events
Viewing Details of an Event[edit | edit source]
To view details on a event click the view details button in the left bottom of guild events tab.
On this form you can see alist of players that have already RSVP'd for the event. You can also use the section at the bottom to indicate whether you will be joiing in or not.
The options are :
- RSVP - The message you would like to add to your RSVP (e.g. Reason you can't join.)
- Accept/Maybe/Out - Choose whether you will be joining or not.
- OK - Close form without RSVP'ing or altering previous RSVP
Roster[edit | edit source]
The roster tab gives the full list of guild members, their rank, class, level, location (if online), status and eventual comments.
The members with permissions can set comments, change ranks, kick members, invite members or leave the guild.
Information[edit | edit source]
Here you can customize your guild's name, message of the day, description, recruiting message, web site, minimum level and search tags.
The search tags are particularly important because players can search for guilds based on the tags you choose.
Settings[edit | edit source]
This panel lets you set all the permissions.
Guild bank window[edit | edit source]
Stash[edit | edit source]
A guild bank can contain up to 8 depots; each depot contains 48 item slots. Depot 1 can also be used to share gold.
Permissions[edit | edit source]
Admins can change the depot name here and set permissions for sharing items and gold.
Protocol[edit | edit source]
All sharing activities (donations and withdrawals) are logged here. Has a search engine.
Depot shop[edit | edit source]
Depot 1 costs 150,000 AD; depot 8 costs 8 times more.
Deposit 2 costs 300,000 AD
Deposit 3 costs 450,000 AD
Deposit 4 600,000
Deposit 5 750,000
Deposit 6 900,000
Deposit 7 1,050,000
Deposit 8 1,200.000