Grey Wolf Den
(ingame tagline here)
A Dungeon Delve located in Vellosk.
You can queue for this, to run it in a 5 man group, or you may enter manually solo or with any size group you desire. The entry is located in Vellosk at the most northern point (2400 , 3586).
|| 38 - 43
You receive Into the Wolf Den quest to complete this dungeon after completing Vellosk map from Hadrik Longtooth at the High Camp.
 Bosses of Grey Wolf Den
- Regdar Thunderfist
- Adds will re-spawn. Crowd Controls the adds and focus on the boss.
- Packmaster Zayev
- Ethraniev Marroslake
- Boss summons shadow wolves for each player that is hit by it's melee sword swing. 2 per player hit.
- Its a good idea to Dismiss Companions as they will spawn shadow wolves when hit as well.
- All DPS should turn and kill the shadow wolves immediately if they spawn.
- Never stand still. You can avoid nearly every pounce by the boss if you are always moving.
- If you do get caught, you are knocked prone, and usually the boss takes a free swing at you, which then causes 2 shadow wolves to spawn.
- At intervals of 75% health and 30% health, the boss will summon much harder melee and ranged adds.
- Avoid boss AoE "Hands"
- Note: If you're having a tough time dealing with 2 waves of stronger adds, CW can kite the boss with adds until the rest of the group respawns. When they are ready, try to lead the boss + adds to the furthest corner of the boss room and run to the door(The purple thingy on the ground). If you're lucky, you'll get to the room with the boss already down to ~70/30% HP. WARNING: CW needs a lot of health potions to sustain the ranged adds!!