|Minimum Power Points:||30|
|Power Type:||Encounter Power|
|Damage type:||Radiant Damage|
|Area of Effect:|
Forgemaster's Flame is an Encounter power usable by Devoted Clerics. It is available to them after spending 30 power points.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rank I: Ignite your target with Astral Fire, applying a Damage Over Time effect.
- Rank II: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Slow +10%
- Rank III: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Slow +10%
- Rank IV: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Slow +10%
Divinity Effects[edit | edit source]
You unleash a burst of Astral Fire, dealing Damage and Slowing the target for 6 seconds. This Slow stacks up to 3 times.
Empowered[edit | edit source]
Forgemaster's Flame now consumes all stacks of Empowered to increase the Damage dealt by Forgemaster's Flame by 10% per stack and grant Astral Forge to all nearby allies when cast. Astral Forge increases the Damage allies deal by 5% per stack for 8 seconds.
Affecting Feats[edit | edit source]
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage type is Radiant
- Ticks once per second, for 5 seconds.
- In the divine version, the heal is applied every time the DoT activates
- The AoE of the heal is roughly the same range as the AoE of Astral Shield (9').
- Slows for a maximum of 30%, additional casts of Forgemaster's Flame on the target only refreshes the duration. It does not stack.
- The heal from Forgemaster's Flame is not affected by the Righteousness mechanic.
Divinity: The flames will now Heal you and your allies near the target.