Events in Neverwinter are periodic occurrences which grant players additional rewards for participating in a certain aspect of the game during the given time period of the Event.
Hourly Events[edit | edit source]
|Domination PvP||60m||Finish a Domination match while Event is active.||150% Glory reward!|
|Gauntlgrym PVP||60m||Finish a Gauntlgrym match while Event is active.||150% Glory reward!|
|The Traveling Wizard||5m||Summon Dragons to your Stronghold at the Traveling Wizard NPC for free.||80 Seal of the Elements, Stronghold vouchers, 1-4 Fang of the Dragonflight|
|Stronghold Marauders||5m||Fight off waves of enemies attacking you Stronghold.||Stronghold vouchers, Influence|
Domination PvP[edit | edit source]
TASK: Finish a Domination match while the event is active
REWARD: 150% Glory Reward!
Enter the five on five domination arenas and gather 150% of the normal glory for yourself and your teammates.
Gauntlgrym PvP[edit | edit source]
TASK: Finish a Gauntlgrym match while the event is active
REWARD: 150% Glory Reward!
Enter the ten on ten Gauntlgrym arena and gather 150% of the normal glory for yourself and your teammates.
The Travelling Wizard[edit | edit source]
A Travelling Wizard has visited the stronghold and has an opportunity for the guild to make their mark in the region.
Speak to the Travelling Wizard in the Stronghold courtyard to initiate a large guild raid. The guild raids scale from 5 to 40 players.
See Greed of the Dragonflight for more information.
Stronghold Marauders[edit | edit source]
Your Guild's Seneschal is awaiting a reward caravan from allies to your guild. Speak with him to schedule a delivery of goods to your stronghold.
Speak to the Seneschal on the eastern bridge leading to your Stronghold to initiate a large guild event against an endless wave of enemies.
Call to Arms Skirmish[edit | edit source]
A Call to Arms is an enhanced, limited time version of a normal Skirmish that permits levels 5-70 to queue for it. These events have enhanced drop tables with special items like rare pets and themed weapons intended for transmute use.
- Teams can be mixed between a wide level range, and each character is scaled to level 60 for the skirmish.
- It appears that each character will appear to themselves to be flagged as the party leader when entering the queue singly. When joining a team then leadership will be assigned as normal.
- A Call to Arms does not count as a level appropriate skirmish for Daily Skirmish purposes.
- A Call to Arms does count as a Skirmish for purposes of earning the bonus Skirmish Astral Diamonds.
- Loot Mode is always set to Round Robin.
- General monster drops appear to be dictated by the level of the character that dealt the majority of damage to monster, so in a group of mixed low and high level characters much of the gear dropped will be unusable by the lower level ones (though still sellable obviously).
Zone Contests[edit | edit source]
A contest is an event taking place in an open world area, in which all characters in the area can compete for points.
- Each event has different requirements to score points.
- Participation is automatic if you do anything that earns you a point.
- Changing zones or instances will sometimes reset your score.
- At the end of the event all participants are ranked by score and classified in the Copper, Bronze, Silver, or Gold brackets. Prizes are awarded based on bracket.
- Sometimes your bracket will be misreported, particularly if you exit the proper contest area. Assuming your points haven't reset however you should get the correct reward.
- For tied scores, the last person to get that number of points is considered a higher rank.
Adventure Zone Contests[edit | edit source]
These are zone wide contests that recur every hour (to be confirmed) within their respective zones.
Midsummer Contests[edit | edit source]
These occur in specific map sections of the limited time Summer Festival (Auguest 29th, 2013 - September 19th, 2013, August 21st - September 11th, 2014, July 9th - July 30th, 2015). They run for 12 minutes and alternate with a 3 minute pause in between.
|Adventure Zone||Icon||Event Name|
|Summer Festival||Hungry Trolls|
|Summer Festival||Summer Feast|
|Summer Festival||Water Battle|
Calendar Events[edit | edit source]
Some events may be held only temporarily, to mark an achievement in the game, or a holiday.
|Start Date||End Date||Event Name|
|2013-07-03||2013-07-08||Celebration of Lliira v1|
|2013-07-26||2013-07-29||Tymora's Gift v1|
|2013-08-29||2013-09-19||Summer Festival v1|
|2013-10-17||2013-10-24||Coins of Waukeen v1|
|2013-10-29||2013-11-04||Masquerade of Liars v1|
|2013-12-19||2014-01-09||Winter Festival v1|
|2014-02-06||2014-02-10||Challenge of the Gods v1|
|2014-03-06||2014-03-10||Tymora's Gift v2|
|2014-04-01||2014-04-04||Respen's Marvelous Game v1|
|2014-05-22||2014-05-26||Coins of Waukeen v2|
|2014-07-03||2014-07-07||Celebration of Lliira v2|
|2014-07-17||2014-07-21||Alchemical Extravaganza v1|
|2014-07-31||2014-08-04||Wonders of Gond|
|2014-08-21||2014-09-11||Summer Festival v2|
|2014-08-22||2014-08-29||Alchemical Extravaganza v2|
|2014-09-18||2014-09-25||Siege of Neverwinter v1|
|2014-10-02||2014-10-06||Challenge of the Gods v2|
|2014-10-30||2014-11-03||Masquerade of Liars v2|
|2014-11-13||2014-11-17||Respen's Marvelous Game v2|
|2014-12-19||2015-01-09||Winter Festival v2|
|2015-01-15||2015-01-22||Siege of Neverwinter v2|
|2015-02-12||2015-02-16||Tymora's Gift v3|
|2015-03-27||2015-03-30||Alchemical Extravaganza v3|
|2015-04-16||2015-04-20||Wonders of Gond v2|
|2015-06-19||2015-06-26||Protector's Jubilee v2|
|2015-07-03||2015-07-07||Celebration of Lliira v3|
|2015-07-09||2015-07-30||Summer Festival v3|
|2015-09-04||2015-09-08||Coins of Waukeen v3|
|2015-10-01||2015-10-05||Wonders of Gond v3|
|2015-10-30||2015-11-04||Masquerade of Liars v3|
|2015-11-12||2015-11-16||Coins of Waukeen v4|
|2015-12-03||2015-12-07||Tymora's Gift v4|
|2015-12-17||2016-01-07||Winter Festival v3|
|2016-01-28||2016-02-01||Challenge of the Gods v3|
|2016-02-25||2016-02-29||Coins of Waukeen v5|
|2016-03-24||2016-03-28||Wonders of Gond v4|
|2016-03-31||2016-04-28||Day of the Dungeon Master|
|2016-04-28||2016-05-02||Tymora's Gift v5|
|2016-05-12||2016-05-26||Siege of Neverwinter v3|
|2016-06-16||2016-06-23||Protector's Jubilee v3|
|2016-06-30||2016-07-05||Celebration of Lliira v4|
|2016-07-07||2016-07-28||Summer Festival v4|
|2016-08-04||2016-08-08||Wonders of Gond v5|
|2016-09-01||2016-09-06||Tymora's Gift v6|
|2016-09-08||2016-09-15||PvP Solo Queue Event v1|
|2016-09-15||2016-09-19||Challenge of the Gods v4|
|2016-10-27||2016-11-02||Masquerade of Liars v4|
|2016-11-10||2016-11-17||PvP Solo Queue Event v2|
|2016-12-08||2016-12-12||Wonders of Gond v6|
|2016-12-08||2016-12-14||PvP Solo Queue Event v3|
|2016-12-15||2017-01-05||Winter Festival v4|
|2017-01-19||2017-02-02||Siege of Neverwinter v4|
|2013-03-09||2013-03-13||Coins of Waukeen v6|
|2017-03-23||2017-04-20||Day of the Dungeon Master v2|