|Minimum Power Points:||45|
|Power Type:||Encounter Power|
|Damage type:||Radiant Damage|
|Area of Effect:||10' Burst|
Divine Glow is an Encounter power usable by Devoted Clerics. It is available to them after spending 45 power points.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rank I: Deal Damage to foes at target location, reducing the Damage Resistance of foes who are damaged by 10% for 6 seconds. Allies at the target location are Healed, granted a Heal Over Time effect, and gain 10% increased Damage Resistance for 6 seconds.
- Rank II: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Damage Resist Debuff +2.5%, Damage Buff +2.5%
- Rank III: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Damage Resist Debuff +2.5%, Damage Buff +2.5%
- Rank IV: Damage +10%, Heal +10%, Damage Resist Debuff +2.5%, Damage Buff +2.5%
Divinity Effects[edit | edit source]
Deal damage to foes at target location, reducing their Damage by 5% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Allies are Healed and gain 5% increased Damage, stacking up to 3 times.
Empowered[edit | edit source]
Divine Glow now consumes all stacks of Empowered to increase the effect radius of Divine Glow by 5' per stack and increase the duration of the Buff and Debuff by 2 seconds per stack.
Affecting Feats[edit | edit source]
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- Divine Glow has an 80' cast range and a 10' AoE.
- The duration of the mitigation debuff is 9 seconds.
- The duration of the damage buff (gained during divine mode) is 10 seconds.
- Casting the divine mode version of Divine Glow on only friendly targets while in combat will generate ~38% of a pip of divine power, allowing the power to partially "pay for itself."
- The "hidden" divinity gain does not occur at all if the spell damages one or more enemies.
- The "hidden" divinity gain works regardless of whether or not Divine Fortune is slotted as a class feature.
Divinity: Deals additional damage to enemies, and allies caught in the glow gain enhanced damage.