The various types of currency that appear in Neverwinter can be found in the Wealth tab of the Inventory UI which are listed below:
 General Currency
- [Astral Diamond]s: Astral Diamonds is a currency commonly used to pay for in-game services like changing item appearance, advancing in a Campaign path, or unslotting Enchantments, and they are sometimes awarded by buying certain Packs or participating in events. Most Astral however is gained by either selling items for profit on the Auction House or refining [Rough Astral Diamond]s.
- Astral Diamonds are the only possible currency to use on the Auction House, and the auction is the only means to effectively transfer them between accounts (though it will be at a loss because of the auction fee). For transferring diamonds between two characters on the same account, a reliable and lossless means is to create a purchase order for Zen on the Astral Diamond Exchange (ideally setting the bid at a rate so low per Zen that nobody would be willing to accept it) and then cancel the order with the other character allowing that character to now withdraw the freed up diamonds.
- [Gold]: This is the most basic and common currency. Gold (), or its smaller denominations of Silver () and Copper (), are awarded at the completion of almost every quest and most foes may drop this currency. Many vendors accept gold, and all vendors that allow you to sell goods to them offer gold for the items.
- 100 copper equals one silver and 100 silver equals one gold, this conversion is done automatically whenever necessary.
- [Zen]: This currency is primarily used in the Zen Market. It can be purchased for real-world money from Perfect World Entertainment or with [Astral Diamond]s through the Astral Diamond Exchange.
- Zen is the only currency which is account-wide and not locked to any one shard your characters are on. Through use of the Astral Diamond Exchange it can essentially allow you to transfer diamonds too as mentioned earlier, and possibly other currencies provided you are can invest the time and effort into converting them (i.e. using a low level Seal to buy rare or worse gear which you sell for Gold to buy epic gear which you Salvage to [Rough Astral Diamond] which you then convert to Astral Diamonds.
 Special Currencies
- [Rough Astral Diamond]s: These must be refined, after which they become regular [Astral Diamond]s. Only 24,000 Rough Astral Diamonds can be refined per day (per character).
- [Ardent Coin]s: One of these may be awarded per day through the Invocation system. These are used to purchase items from the Vault of Piety.
- [Celestial Coin]s: Also used for purchases from the Vault of Piety. One of these may be also awarded per day through the Invocation system but they will be revoked resetting to 0/7 if a day of Invocation is missed with a Maximum of 7/7.
- [Glory]: This is the currency obtained by playing in PvP. This currency can be used to obtain Equipment that are particularly useful in PvP and Consumables that can be used during PvP matches. Only one Companion [Jagged Dancing Blade] can be purchased with Glory.
- [Grym Coin]s: This currency is used in the Gauntlgrym zone to purchase Tier 2 PvP gear.
- Seals: There are a number of seals that can be earned and traded in for special gear.
- Sharandar Campaign Currencies:
- [Tarmalune Trade Bar]s: This currency is currently obtainable by opening a [Nightmare Lockbox], [Feywild Lockbox] or [Dark Forest Lockbox]. This currency can be used to obtain Level 60 PvE Equipment, Mounts and Companions.
 Limited-Time Special Event Currencies
- [Bones of Valindra's Minions]: These were awarded during the Valindra's Invasion event. (Possibly a one time event)
- [Coin of Waukeen]: Sometimes earned by opening a [Waukeen's Coin Purse] (1), [Waukeen's Strongbox] (10), or [Waukeen's Treasure Chest] (40). These items are available during the Coins of Waukeen event. (Likely an annual event)
- [Lliira's Favor]: These are earned during the Celebration of Lliira event. (Likely an annual event)
- Midsummer Festival Currencies: These are awarded during the Midsummer Festival event. (Likely an annual event)
- [Masquerade Token]: The currency of the Masquerade of Liars.
 Bounty Items
The game includes bounty items, with which you can trade for different types of seals used to purchase gear. The locations of all the Bounty Masters for the specific bounty items are listed below. Bounty items can drop from any creature in the zone that they are returned to. Bounty items are stored in the currencies tab, and cannot be sold, but may be discarded.
 Currency Gallery
Currency/Gallery is a current list of all images pertaining to Neverwinter Currency.
Note: Bounty icons coming soon