Break the Spirit
|Minimum Power Points:||45|
|Power Type:||Encounter Power|
|Damage type:||Radiant Damage|
|Area of Effect:|
Break the Spirit is an Encounter power usable by Devoted Clerics. It is available to them after spending 45 power points.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rank I: The agonizing radiance of your deity saps your target's strength for 6 seconds, applying a Damage Over Time effect, reducing their Damage by 20%, and reducing your threat on the target.
- Rank II: Damage +10%, Damage Debuff +10%
- Rank III: Damage +10%, Damage Debuff +10%
- Rank IV: Damage +10%, Damage Debuff +10%
Divinity Effects[edit | edit source]
Break their spirit completely, briefly Stunning them for 3 seconds. Subsequent applications of this Stun have their duration reduced by 1 second for each application.
Empowered[edit | edit source]
Break the Spirit now consumes all stacks of Empowered to grant nearby allies Bolstered Spirit, which increases their Damage by 10% per stack consumed and lasts 8 seconds.
Affecting Feats[edit | edit source]
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage ticks every 1.5 seconds, 5 times (7.5s total debuff time)
- In the divine version, the target is Stunned first for .5s before getting slowed.
- Total debuffs are 30% damage debuff, 3 second slow (divine version).
Divinity: Break their spirit completely, briefly Stunning them, and then Slowing for a short duration.